Helping you unlock measurement insights
For more than 75 years we have been helping you unlock measurement insights, first as the electronic measurement businesses of Hewlett-Packard and Agilent Technologies, and now, as Keysight Technologies.
Our unique combination of hardware, software and people will help enable your next moment of insight, whether you’re working on mobile devices such twoway radio, antenna test or interference analysis, cloud computing, semiconductors, renewable energy or the latest glimmer in your imagination. Keysight is here to help you see what others can’t — and then make it reality.
Web site: www.keysight.com
View our new product on display at Comms Connect Melbourne / Keysight Handheld Analyzers with Real Time Spectrum Analysis (RTSA) up to 50 GHz
Keysight Technologies has introduced handheld analyzers with real-time spectrum analysis (RTSA) up to 50 GHz. FieldFox RTSA software, Option 350, is designed for engineers and technicians performing interference hunting and signal monitoring specifically in surveillance and secure communications, radar, electronic warfare and commercial wireless markets.
With the widespread increase of wireless technologies, interference over wireless networks is on the rise, which is impacting network quality. Traditional spectrum analyzers can capture slow changing signals, but new wireless technologies are “bursty” in nature with signals that quickly come and go. This makes it difficult to capture and pinpoint the location of interfering signals.
RTSA is capable of capturing bursty signals in real-time, which significantly improves the ability to detect them. By capturing a range of signals, FieldFox’s new RTSA option provides a composite view, allowing easy identification of the source of interference.
FieldFox RTSA allows users to:
- measure from DC to 50 GHz
- measure in real time to capture every signal
- measure small signals once masked by stronger signals
- measure without gaps with gapless capturing technique
FieldFox RTSA reveals & separates captured signals with more insight & provides:
- narrow pulse detection < 1 µs; 63 dB of spur-free dynamic range
- one integrated, lightweight unit, so users can forget carrying multiple instruments
- easy upgrades via software license key
- choice of 16 combination (combo) & spectrum analyzer models from DC to 50 GHz
- combo models include spectrum analyzer, VNA, CAT, RTSA & more