Business and mission critical radio communications users face an increasing need to integrate, transition, converge, a variety of voice and data technologies to meet business demands. These include current mobile radio (LMR) solutions (analogue and digital), introduction of long-term evolution (LTE), and implementation of new applications and LMR-LTE solutions toward complete mission critical LTE solutions designed to address professional user needs into the future
New applications and technologies are being integrated in control rooms where the focus on critical voice continues while computer-aided call-taking and dispatch (CAD) embraces more complex messaging, location and various data payloads. More data such as incident information, video, images etc. is being made available to resources in the field via combinations of existing LMR subscriber radios, tablets or ruggedized smart phone devices and newer multimode devices.
Workshop sessions proposed to include the following topics:
- Introduction to Workshop – The Critical Communications Association (TCCA & ATCCF
- Current status of critical communications technologies TETRA-P25-DMR
- The key influencers driving changes in mission and business critical communications.
- How LTE is changing the mission and business critical communication landscape and status of global standardisation efforts.
- Critical LMR-to-LTE voice and data convergence and transition planning.
- New applications and technology integration in Control Room solutions for LMR/PMR + Broadband
- Protecting network assets in a challenging “internet of things” world
- Local and International Case studies – Digital LMR, LTE and Hybrid examples
- Conformance and testing essential information
- Q&A Open Forum with Local and International Experts
Hosted by: Australasian TETRA & Critical Communications Forum (ATCCF), chapter of the international TCCA organisation with key speakers representing global players in the Critical Communications Industry including update of 3GPP critical LTE releases and local case studies
The Australasian TETRA and Critical Communications Forum (ATCCF) is a chapter of The Critical Communications Association (TCCA) which represents all standard mobile critical communications technologies and complementary applications. Our Members are drawn from end users, operators and industry across the globe. We believe in and promote the principle of open and competitive markets worldwide through the use of open standards and harmonised spectrum. For more information please visit www.criticalcommsforum.com.aU and www.tandcca.com